The item is in the cart.
1.5GHz CPU Speed
1.5GB RAM Size
4000mAh Battery Capacity
Chic and modern all around
Elegant and smooth curves all around deliver modern sophistication, while a special rhythmical pattern on the back completes the Samsung Tab A (7.0", 2016) with a soft, comfortable, and secure grip.
Featherweight and stylish mobility
The remarkably slim profile of the Samsung Tab A (7.0", 2016), along with its extended battery life, is so light and compact that you can take it anywhere with ease and in style.
Cherish every moment with precision
Capture true-to-life pictures of every special moment with the Galaxy Tab A (7.0", 2016)’s fast and sophisticated camera. You can take clear panoramic images, vertically and horizontally, or even create an animated GIF using burst.
More time and space for work and play
The Samsung Tab A (7.0", 2016) requires fewer charges throughout the day and provides ample storage room. Now you can enjoy your content longer and optimize your work and entertainment experience.
A digital playground for the kids
Kids Mode 4.0 is optimized to keep your kids entertained with wider drawing areas and enhanced sound effects. It also gives you a breather, letting you lock apps and set usage times.
Easy access to seamless streaming
Take your favourite radio stations with you on the go. Hybrid Radio combines FM and online broadcasts, lets you create your own favourites, and even records radio segments to share with friends.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A Specs (2016)
- 1.5GHz Processor
- 7.0" (177.7mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 5.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 289 Weight (g)
- Up to 9 Video Playback Time (Hours)
- 4000 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
Why SIM card cannot be detectedWhy SIM card cannot be detectedSee The Answer
How to clear and change default apps on AndroidHow to clear and change default apps on AndroidSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* All images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Microsoft Office requires users to purchase licenses.
* Keyboard layout may vary by country and language.