The item is in the cart.
Take the plunge
Go from swimming laps to jumping in the shower. Gear Fit2 Pro is water resistant up to 5 ATM*. And whether you choose the pool or open water, the Speedo** app developed for Gear Fit2 Pro tracks your stats and presents them in easy-to-read summaries.
*Gear Fit2 Pro have ISO 22810:2010 certification for 5 ATM rating of 50 meters (165 feet) under specific conditions. This means that both devices are resistance to rain or shower and may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool. However, the Gear Fit2 Pro should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling. **Availability of the Speedo On app for Gear Fit2 Pro varies by country and region. The Speedo app for Gear Fit2 Pro is not available on iOS smartphone.
Motivation in 4 ways
See your activity, sleep, and workout stats in one dashboard and get insight into your health and fitness levels.
Plan and track your routes with real-time maps and capture every run, ride, and walk.
Eat smarter and achieve your health goals by keeping track of the calories you consume and burn
Join a global community of fitness enthusiasts as you reach your running goals with personal training plans.
- *Availability of UA Record, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal, and Endomondo for Gear Fit2 Pro may vary by country, region, and OS.
Make your moves count
Whether they're tennis, basketball, or even dance moves, Gear Fit2 Pro automatically detects and logs the activity. It also measures your heart rate continuously throughout the day, indicating heart rate zones, to help you make better fitness decisions.
Choose your style
Go all black for a sleek, understated look at the gym or at work. Or kick things up a notch with a splash of red. Whichever color you choose, both styles are made to fit comfortably with a clasp that ensures the Gear Fit2 Pro stays securely on whether it's swim or gym.
Get apps and watch faces
With more than 3,000 apps and watch faces to choose from, including Spotify, you can customize your Gear Fit2 Pro to make it work for you. Go to the Galaxy App store to find the one you need and more.
* Availability of apps for Gear Fit2 Pro may vary by country, region, and OS.
- Bluetooth v4.2 Bluetooth Version
- 1.5" (38.6 mm) Size (Main Display)
- 4.0 GB ROM Size (GB)
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor Sensors
- 34 g Weight
- 200 mAh Battery
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
Gear S3: How do I Turn On Watch Always On?Gear S3: How do I Turn On Watch Always On?See The Answer
Gear S3: How can I Increase the Battery Runtime/Standby Time?Gear S3: How can I Increase the Battery Runtime/Standby Time?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* All images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Battery Usage Time : GPS Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.