Rugged Yet Refined Design
The new Galaxy XCover 4 is slim enough to fit comfortably in the hand yet its heavy-duty design makes it rugged enough to withstand harsh environments in the field when work requires you to stay mobile.
Durability for Outdoor
With combined MIL-STD 810G and IP68 ratings the Galaxy XCover 4 provides military-grade durability to function in harsh environments. Whether working in the field or manufacturing site troubleshooting problems it provides comfortable operation so you stay one step ahead of the job at hand.
- *IP68 rating delivers water resistance to depth of 1.5m for up to 30mins.
*MIL-STD 810G Certification is a standardized form of US Military testing that conducts environmental stresses and limits to environmental conditions.
Increased Touch Sensitivity
When business operations demand that gloves be worn at all times, the Galaxy XCover 4 ensures that the work gets done safely. Its increased screen sensitivity allows field engineers, factory workers and construction crews to keep projects running smoothly while protecting their hands.
For workflows that demand extended functionality. The Galaxy XCover 4 is engineered with a powerful interchangeable 2,800 mAh battery. You can replace your battery and stay focused on your task for a long time while on business trips or in the field and unable to find a power source.
*Extra battery sold separately.
Advanced Camera Functionality
Its advanced camera features high-resolution 13MP capabilities in the rear and 5MP in the front for stunning detail while its powerful LED flash allows for clear images even in low-lit work environments. For quick camera access simply double tap the home button and begin taking photos by pressing the volume keys.
*The following images are for demonstration purposes only. Camera performance may vary with the surrounding environment.
Stunning Visual Detail
Showcase your work with confidence. The Galaxy XCover 4 features a 5” high-resolution display that produces sharp, striking detail when sharing design charts, graphs and image portfolios to clients and team members on site or in the field.
Direct Access Key
XCover Key allows for greater functionality and convenient operation when you need it most by assigning your most frequently used applications, including LED torch light and camera, for quick access and to boost productivity.
NFC Badge Experience
Minimise inconvenience and maximise productivity. With integrated NFC functionality the Galaxy XCover 4 helps with building entry and control access for those with mobile work operations, meeting clients in the office.
Fully Integrated Mobile Security
Safeguard your business data with real-time kernel protection that stops malicious snooping and malware threats in their tracks. Samsung Knox is the defense-grade mobile security platform designed to clamp down against the latest vulnerabilities.
- CPU Speed 1.4GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) mm 5.0" (126.7mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 720 x 1280 (HD)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Main Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Main Camera - F Number f/1.9
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number f/2.2
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 2GB
- ROM Size (GB) 16 GB
- Available Memory* (GB) 10.1 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Number of SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B40(2300)
- ANT+ No
- USB Interface Micro USB
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touchscreen Bar
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7
- Weight (g) 172
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 11
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 14
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 14
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 13
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 2800
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 77
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 17
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider