Restore your Galaxy phone from computer
You will need:
- Galaxy smartphone.
- USB cable.
- Latest version of Smart Switch software installed on the computer.
- Open 'Smart Switch' on your computer, if need be you can download and install latest version, click here to download Smart Switch.
- Connect your Galaxy smartphone to your computer with its USB cable.
- Tap 'ALLOW' on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Click 'Restore' on Smart Screen on the computer.
- Click 'Select your backup data' if you have more than one backup.
- Select a backup to restore and click 'OK'.
- Click 'Restore Now'.
- Check your Galaxy smartphone and enter PIN to decrypt backupdata
- Tap 'RESTORE'
- Wait for your content to be restored on the Galaxy smartphone.