Network connection tips.
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
You must insert a memory card to use the Wi-Fi features.
• The quality of the network connection will be determined by the AP (Access Point).
• The further the distance between your camera and the AP (Access Point), the longer it will take to connect to the network.
• If a nearby device is using the same radio frequency signal as your camera, it may interrupt your connection.
• If your AP (Access Point) name is not in English, the camera may not be able to locate the device or the name may appear incorrectly.
• For network settings or a password, contact your network administrator or network service provider.
• If a WLAN requires authentication from the service provider, you may not be able to connect to it. To connect the WLAN, contact your network service provider.
• Depending on the encryption type, the number of digits in the password may differ.
• A WLAN connection may not be possible in all surroundings.
• The camera may display a WLAN enabled printer on the AP (Access Point) list. You cannot connect to a network via a printer.
• You cannot connect your camera to a network and a TV simultaneously.
• Connecting to a network may incur additional charges. Costs will vary based on the conditions of your contract.
• If you cannot connect to WLAN, try another AP (Access Point) from the available AP list.
• A login page may appear when you select free WLANs provided by some network service providers. Enter your ID and password to connect to the WLAN. For information about registering or the service, contact the network service providers.
• Be cautious when you enter personal information for an AP (Access Point) connection. Do not enter any payment or credit card information on your camera. The manufacturer is not liable for any problem caused by entering such information.
• Available network connection may differ by country.
• The WLAN feature of you camera must comply with radio transmission laws in your region. To ensure compliance, use the WLAN feature only in the country where you purchased the camera.
• The process for adjusting network settings may differ, depending on network conditions.
• Do not access a network that you are not authorized to use.
• Before you connect to a network, ensure your battery is fully charged.
• You cannot upload or send files captured in some modes.
• Files that you transfer to another device may not be supported
by the device. In this case, use a computer to play back the files.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.