What is Augmented Reality (AR) Emoji on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
In this FAQ:
· What is Augmented Reality (AR) Emoji on Galaxy S9/S9+?
· How to make AR Emoji stickers?
· How to download Disney AR Emojis on Galaxy S9/S9+?
· How to send AR Emoji stickers on Galaxy S9/S9+?
Augmented Reality is a view of the physical real-world environment with superimposed computer-generated images. With AR Emoji, you can create a 3D avatar of yourself using the camera of your Galaxy S9/S9+.
· Use your selfie to create an animated emoji.
· 18 pre-set animated emojis (in AGIF file format) can be generated automatically.
New Disney characters have been added, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
It's easy to create your own AR Emoji stickers. Here's how:
1. Open the Camera app.
2. On the preview mode > Tap AR EMOJI > Create My Emoji.
3. AR Emoji will detect your face. Take a selfie to generate your AR Emoji. For best results, clear glasses and hair. Then smile with your lips closed.
4. Select your gender then > Tap NEXT.
5. Wait to create your AR Emoji.
6. Once your emoji has been created, you can choose from the 18 animated emojis readily available. Or, you can customise its hair, clothes and accessories.
7. If you think your emoji is all good, tap OK on the top right side of the screen.
You can record your AR Emoji and share it as an animated GIF via the Messages app. You can also pin it to your Always-On-Display.
Disney characters have been added to AR Emoji that you can download as sticker packs from the Galaxy App Store. Here's how.
1. Open the Camera app and switch to front camera.
2. On the preview mode, tap AR EMOJI.
3. Tap on the + button in the bottom right corner to load a list of optional AR Emoji sticker packs.
4. Select Mickey Mouse & Friends AR Emoji to be redirected to the Galaxy App Store.
5. Tap DOWNLOAD.
6. Wait to finish and go back to the Camera app to start using your new Disney emojis.
There are multiple ways to send and share your Emojis. Here's how to send Emojis via the Messages app.
1. Launch the Messages app > Add the contact you wish to share your emoji with.
2. Tap the 'Sticker' button on the right side of the text box > Tap the 'Menu' icon to reveal more emojis.
3. Select the emoji you wish to send > Tap DONE.
4. Write a message then > Tap on the 'Send' icon.
Please note: Apps that do not support animated GIFs may send AR Emoji stickers as a still image.
Thank you for your feedback!