How to setup your wireless Network on your TV?
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information
To connect your television to your home network with a wireless connection, you need the following equipment :
. An internet connection
. A wireless router
. If wireless network security is enabled, your network security key
Wireless Network Precautions and Security Protocols:
- This TV supports the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n communication protocols. Samsung recommends using IEEE 802.11n. Otherwise when you play video over a network connection, the video may not play smoothly.
- The TV only supports the following wireless network security protocols and unable to connect to non-certified wireless routers :
. Authentication Modes : WEP, WPAPSK, WPA2PSK
. Encryption Types : WEP, TKIP, AES
After you have verified the above conditions then you can begin connecting your TV by following these steps :
1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
2. Use the navigational pad to select Network and then click to enter the sub menu.
3. Use the navigation pad to select Network Settings.
4. Select the wireless network connection method and the TV will automatically begin to
search for wireless networks that are in range.
Note : If your SSID in not broadcasted you can manually add your network SSID by seaching Add Network.
5. Select your wireless networks SSID from the list and then click to connect.
If your network is password protected you will need to enter your wireless networks password,
select Done and click to continue.
6. The TV will attempt to connect to your network.
If successful OK will be highlighted, click to exit to the network menu.
Note : If you have high security on your network or need to setup your network information manually
use the navigation pad to select IP Settings, switch to Manual and make your needed adjustments.
If the TV does not connect to your network go to the Troubleshooting guide for help
-Troubleshooting your network.
7. You will return to the Network Menu. Press EXIT to leave the menu.
** To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved.
Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.