© 2018 Epic Games, Inc. Epic Games, Fortnite, and their logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games in the USA (Reg. U.S. Pat & Tm. Off.) and elsewhere. All rights reserved.
To win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, be the first to find and collect your Note 9 box from our Dropzone SKYDIVER to win the latest Galaxy Note 9.
Terms and conditions below.
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Samsung Dropzone 9 promotion (“Promotion”) opens at 9.00am on Monday 20th August 2018 and closes when the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is found on Friday 24th August 2018. If the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is not found within this time, the Promotion will close at 11.59pm on 24th August 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
3. The promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 ("Promoter”).
4. The prize for the Promotion is a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB (“Prize”).
5. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
6. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian of the winner, as determined by the Promoter, on the winner’s behalf.
7. Employees of the Promoter, any agency involved with this Promotion, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
8. Additional prizes may be added to the Promotion or the Prize may be upgraded to another model of equal or greater value, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
9. To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, eligible entrants must:
a) Join the Samsung page, like our announcement post and follow the clues that lead to finding the Prize;
b) Find and collect from the Dropzone SKYDIVER the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at the final clue destination; and
c) Provide their name, email address, telephone number, current device and network provider to the Promoter.
10. The winner of the Promotion gives permission to be filmed and/or photographed when they find the Prize and permission for the Promoter and The Edge radio station to reasonably use such images for a reasonable period of time in their promotional and advertising material, in a manner determined by the Promoter and The Edge in their absolute discretion.
11. The winner of the Promotion will be the person who collects the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 first. Where more than one entrant collects the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at the same instance, selection of the winner will be at the discretion of Promoter.
12. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected or the selected winner fails to contact the Promoter within five business days of the announcement of the Prize winner on the Promotor’s Facebook page, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry was invalid and may, at its sole discretion, elect to randomly select another winner of the Prize.
13. The Prize will only be delivered within New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from the date of the announcement of the winner for delivery of the Prize.
14. The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
15. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including, but not limited to, entries not received due to technical problems, social media privacy settings or human error. The Promoter has no control over the internet, its service providers or network lines and signals and connectivity and therefore accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with this technology.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any prize, including the Prize, under this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
19. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter and third parties authorised by the Promoter can use the entrant's name, photograph and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes. All intellectual property rights in the photographs, advertising and promotional materials will vest in and be owned by the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrant.
20. Each entrants agrees to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter. Each entrants agrees that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter, its products or the Prize into disrepute.
21. If a winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and the Promotor in relation to the Promotion. These terms and conditions will take precedence over any staements or claims made during the advertising of the Promotion.
23. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
26. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes including contacting entrants after the Promotion with marketing information about Samsung products. The Promoter may, for the purposes of the Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook or any third parties. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and/or extend, cancel or amend this Promotion at any time.