SAMSUNG Shoot Like a Pro Summer Campaign – Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian of the winner, as determined by the Promoter, on the winner’s behalf. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The Shoot Like a Pro Summer Campaign opens at 9:00am on Friday 15th Jan and closes at 5pm NZST on Saturday 31st March 2018. (“Promotion Period”).
4. The promoter reserves the right to allocate individual prizes to each challenge given and is made up of: 1 x Samsung Galaxy S8
5. Additional prizes may be added to the Promotion at the discretion of the Promoter.
6. To enter the promotion, simply take a photo on your Samsung device, upload the picture to the #Samsungshootlikeapro on Instagram within the Promotional Period. Provided the image is captured on a Samsung device then you are automatically in the draw to win yourself one Samsung Galaxy S8.
7. The winner will be selected by Rambo before the 20th April, 2018. Winners will be tagged and announced on Instagram, at the Promoter’s discretion. The winners must contact the Promoter to claim their prize via Instagram private message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. To verify that the entry has been supplied from a Samsung mobile phone, winners will need to supply the valid IMEI number of their Samsung device.
9. Entrants can enter multiple times in each category during the Promotion Period, provided a new image is uploaded.
10. All photos uploaded / entered must be taken on a Samsung phone and must not be altered by a programme outside of the Samsung camera application (camera / photo features on the Note8 may be used).
11. By uploading to #Samsungshootlikeapro entrants agree that they have all rights in the photo uploaded, that they grant Samsung a perpetual licence to the photo and indemnify Samsung against any claims for breach of intellectual property from the use of the photo.
12. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within three days of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid.
13. Each winning entrant will be contacted via Instagram. Entrants may be asked for their full name, phone number, email, physical address and IMEI number or other information required by the Promoter. If the winner uploads prize related imagery then the promoter reserves the right to post the imagery and entrant details on social media only.
14. Prizes will only be delivered within New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from the date of the relevant prize draw collection or delivery of their prize.
15. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems, social media privacy settings or human error. The Promoter has no control over the internet, its service providers or network lines and signals and connectivity and therefore accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with this technology.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any prize under this Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
20. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional / advertising purposes. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
21. Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
22. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) in its sole discretion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
28. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
29. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627.
30. Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and / or extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.