Optimized performance, cost-efficiency and easy installation
DBD Series digital signage offers you a winning combination of cost-efficiency, ease of installation and optimal performance that enables you to be more productive. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) boosts power and capacity while providing user-friendly content management. Without the need for external media players or PCs, the deployment process is streamlined, saving you time and resources. You can conveniently install this wireless, lightweight digital signage with narrow bezels for an impressive, modern look and clear message delivery 16/7 on bright, 350-nit screens.
Simplify content delivery with a hassle-free all-in-one solution
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve TCO. To boost efficiency, content deployment and sharing is simplified with a PC-less network connection that lets you plug in a USB and link multiple displays over a daisy chain configuration.
Accelerate business performance with advanced 2nd Generation SSSP
DBD Series digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. The increased power supports interactive digital signage capability that is available for all sizes through an optional Touch Overlay. This innovative feature amplifies your messaging with engaging interactivity, without the need for an additional PC. Now, schools, corporations and other businesses can offer interactive signage with less expense and difficulty. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
Manage digital signage wirelessly virtually anywhere, anytime on a mobile device
With a convenient Wi-Fi dongle option, users can control and wirelessly distribute content to the digital signage solution using mobile devices for convenient content management. The ability to send and schedule content from a mobile device, instead of locating a PC that is connected to the digital signage or finding suitable cable connections simplifies display management.
Easily manage digital signage with a simplified Home UI, tools and templates
Experience intuitive, touch-friendly control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI). Frequently used functions are conveniently available on the Home screen in a new matrix design represented by large menu buttons for ease of use. A selection of menu configurations is also displayed on the Home screen, which can be customized to populate repeatedly used menus instead of using the default selection, for quick access. With the addition of the optional Touch Overlay, the Home UI turns into a touch-activated user experience. DBD Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools, upgraded for your business use. Features include: * Multi-channel scheduling. Deliver various scheduled content on several channels for customized messaging. * Backup player. Stay productive at all times, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances. * Event schedule. Easily create and provide event schedules to audiences of all types, and automatically update content when event schedules change. * E-brochure. Design and disseminate e-brochures according to the content schedule for effective mass messaging. Users can also easily flip through the e-brochure to find specific content to share with customers, just like a paper brochure. Create content more easily and conveniently than ever with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with no additional professional assistance.
Create a stylish décor with sleek digital signage featuring custom colorization
Enhance the ambiance of your business environment while elevating your brand image with the DBD Series digital signage sleek, cutting-edge design. The stylish digital signage features ultra-narrow 9.5 mm (0.37in) slim bezels in matte black, black hairline, wooden or titanium deco bezels that can be installed as options to match any décor. A 49.9 mm (1.97 in.) profile and invisible tag-style logo also ensure that the digital signage perfectly complements your interior design.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type 60 Hz D-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.21 (H) x 0.63 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 350 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6 ms
- Display Color 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Peak Luminance Ratio 77 %
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D
- Audio In Stereo Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Jack
- Video In HDMI1, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 176 / Typical: 125 / BTU(Max): 600.16
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 120 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 175
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,230.6 x 706.9 x 49.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,348 x 810 x 148 mm
- Set Weight 15.4 kg
- Package Weight 19.5 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 9.5 (Top / Side), 15.0 (Bottom) mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB-C (Attachable)
- Temperature 0℃~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10 W x 2) ,Built In MagicInfo Player S2, SD Card Slot
- Mount WMN4270SD, WMN250MD
- Specialty CML450D (Ceiling Mount)
- Stand STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Lead Presence Presence
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A ,CE (Europe): EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A ,KCC / EK (Korea): Tuner: KN13 / KN20, Tunerless: KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC (China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ): IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ): SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico): Tuner: NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil): INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia): IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, UL (USA): cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C (IN) adapter, Cover-Jack, Screw (M3L8, 1EA) (M4L8, 4EA)
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
DBD Series 55" (LH55DBDPLGC/XP)
2019.11.19Quick Guide ver 03
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.04.07Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(European), SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2014.04.04User Manual ver 1.0
2014.04.04User Manual ver 1.0