Amaze your viewers with accurate color across multiple displays
Deliver your messages in consistently accurate color across multiple displays with Samsung UDC Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory color calibration process, ensuring accurate color without image distortion without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory color-tuning for white balancing and color difference compensation ensure that the displays present image in uniform color with color temperature matching. For users who want to fine-tune the colors, Samsung Advanced Color Management offers more detailed management. Color vibrancy can be calibrated automatically or manually. Color values can be shared between multiple displays, ensuring outstanding intensity across all video wall screens that can impress the audience. Combined with the anti-glare panel that reduces light scatter to make messages more readable, UDC Series displays can effectively deliver your content in the vibrant, accurate color to impress your audience.
Create, display, and manage with ease using Samsung Smart Signage Platform
The built-in Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) solution eliminates the need to purchase an additional PC for each display in a video wall. SSSP supports the MagicInfo VideoWall application that can play content created in the VideoWall authoring program or console applications. The embedded MagicInfo™ VideoWall S Player enables the easy display of video walls up to 4 x 4 without the need for additional PCs, video wall player software, or expensive video wall processor.
Minimize viewing distractions with super narrow bezels
Heighten the impact of visual product and messages with UDC Series displays’ super narrow bezels. The thin bezels as narrow as 5.5mm from bezel to bezel help create a near-seamless digital canvas, providing audiences a superior viewing experience with minimal distractions. The sleek, stylish display can fit in naturally in the environment with its unobtrusive design.
Deliver your message in stunning picture quality
Deliver your message with dynamic imagery that differentiates your company and captures attention. Direct LED (d-LED) BLU (backlight unit) technology combined with the new backlight dimming solution gives UDC displays broader color definition and richer black hues while consuming less power than conventional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) LFDs. With improved contrast ratios and Full High Definition (FHD) resolution, the displays generate high picture quality and bright images that audience can immerse in.
Display content optimally with easy image rotation
Whether using a single display or a video wall, you can create content in portrait or landscape mode—and then rotate it. Samsung displays include a pivot and Image Rotation function that display content vertically or horizontally, without ratio distortion. Conveniently rotate your content with three display options: original ratio on a single screen, full ratio on a single screen, or full ratio on a video wall.
Present varied content with an optional PC module
Play content from a variety of sources with the optional Setback Box-C (SBB-C). Added to a UDC Series display, the SBB-C shows specific business content and provides powerful PC functions to deliver on-target messages. To change the content displayed, you simply replace the SBB-C in individual displays or a control display. The control display then transmits the message to the other displays in the video wall. If you opt for an SBB-C in each display, you gain incredible flexibility in delivering multiple messages over your video wall.
Join up to 100 displays without losing picture quality with the DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 multistream support. By using DP 1.2, businesses can display content in ultra high definition (UHD) of 3,840 x 2,160 in 2 x 2 video walls without additional equipment. The High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) daisy-chain capability offered on UDC Series displays helps reduce the cost of deploying multiple displays. With the HDCP support, LiveTV®, Blu-ray Disc™ and other HDCP content can be presented without an HDCP distributor.
Easily apply consistent settings to displays in multiple locations with Samsung Magic Clone, without the cumbersome efforts to set up displays one by one. Program one display for settings such as volume, brightness and more. After the first display has been updated, save the settings onto a USB or external drive. Then simply plug the USB or external drive into new displays to copy options from one display to others.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920×1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.53025mm(H) × 0.53025mm(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1018.08mm × 572.67mm
- Brightness (Typical) 700nit
- Contrast Ratio 3500:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 69 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz - 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz - 75Hz
- Peak Luminance Ratio 74 %
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1,HDMI2, Component(CVBS Common)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 165 (Max) / 120 (Typical) / 563 (BUT)
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 130 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 190
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1023.8 X 578.4X 96.0 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1255.0 X 798.0 X 355.0 mm
- Set Weight 18.0 kg
- Package Weight 35.0 kg
- VESA Mount 600 X 400 mm
- Bezel Width 3.7mm(U/L), 1.8mm(R/B)
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB-C (Slide In)
- Temperature 0℃- 40 ℃
- Humidity 10-80 %
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention(Haze 44%), Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting 2x2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built In MagicInfo(Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Mount WMN-4675MD
- Specialty MID-UD46FS
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Lead Presence Presence
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class B, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) :KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22) , CCC(China) :GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB 4943-2001, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord,Remote Controller, Batteries
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
UDC Series 46" (LH46UDCPLBB/XY)
2014.12.04Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2013.04.19User Manual ver 1.0
2013.03.18User Manual ver 1.0