The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
Jump to your Prime
Bigger made better
Designed to expand your world of entertainment and gaming even further for the ultimate experience. Its optimal 5.0” display is just the right size to view what’s on screen for maximum enjoyment.
Selfies that shine
Its trusty LED flash and 5MP front camera capture you in your best light, even in dark conditions. And with Quick Launch, you get instant camera access by simply double tapping the home button, even from Sleep Mode.
Now with even longer lasting battery power to pack in more multimedia and keep gamers in the action. Maximum Power Saving Mode turns off all background running apps to drastically minimize battery consumption.
With upgraded RAM support and enhanced chipset performance you can enjoy seamless webpage load times for a more responsive multimedia and gaming experience.
Features a sturdy case design with a non-slip rear grip pattern to keep it securely in your hand at all times. It also comes in a selection of stylish colors to complement your lifestyle while making an impression.
Data transfer made simple
Whatever your old device, Smart Switch makes data transfer a breeze. Whether it’s music, calendar events or phone settings, you can move everything that matters most to your new Galaxy phone in one hassle-free step.
How It Stacks Up
* Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
* Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
* Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.
* Indicated colors refer only to those available in the local market.
* The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.