Camera's flash no longer works
Usually, The flash fires when the subject or background is dark.
If Flash does not work where need sufficient light amount,
Change the Flash condition as “Fill-In”, and check it again.
1. Terms Description : Fill-In
• The flash always fires.
• Light intensity is adjusted automatically.
2. How to Change the flash condition as “Fill-In”
1) Turn On the Camera.
2) Click the “Flash” button repeatedly in Shooting Mode.
Then you can select “Fill-In”.
< Illustrative Sample Product : NV9 >
3. Even the Flash condition has changed as Fill-In and Flash does not fire, the Camera requires status checking by Service center.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.