Camera's flash no longer works
Usually, The flash fires when the subject or background is dark.
If Flash does not work where need sufficient light amount,
Change the Flash condition as “Fill-In”, and check it again.
1. Terms Description : Fill-In
• The flash always fires.
• Light intensity is adjusted automatically.
2. How to Change the flash condition as “Fill-In”
1) Turn On the Camera.
2) Click the “Flash” button repeatedly in Shooting Mode.
Then you can select “Fill-In”.
< Illustrative Sample Product : NV9 >
3. Even the Flash condition has changed as Fill-In and Flash does not fire, the Camera requires status checking by Service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.