Explain about the Samsung Limited Warranty Service
SAMSUNG Camera have 2 kinds of Limited Warranty Service.
1. Local Warranty Service
• It’s available to be provided where the camera is bought
• Local Warranty will be covered upon by a different period according to each nation.
• To check the warranty period, please contact Samsung Call Center or visit on Samsung Web Site.
2. International Warranty Service
• This warranty gives you having legal rights which vary from State to State.
• The Service will be performed by special supports agents.
For the details, please refer to the attachment
(Title: Samsung Cameras International Service Agents )
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Samsung Digital camera. However, The following cases can’t be applied. Please check it before requesting the warranty.
1. Loss of damage to Digital Camera
1) Fire damage
2) Water / Liquid damage
3) Sand damage
4) Corrosion damage/Battery Leakage
5) Physical damage
6) Missing serial number or dating altered or removed
2. Physical Damage
2) Abrasions Camera body
3) Broken / Bent lens
4. Broken LCD panel
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.