How do I transfer data from my camera to other bluetooth devices?
With Bluetooth, you can send photos from your camera to other devices that support this function. However, you can not receive photos from other devices, and you can not send videos or voice memos.
- In Shooting or Playback mode, select -> . The Bluetooth feature turns on.
- To search for and display Bluetooth-enabled devices, select Yes. A list of the devices in your vicinity appears. However, your camera will not be visible for other devices.
- Select the device you want to transfer files to.
NOTE: When searching for Bluetooth-enabled devices, you may be able to find other devices. However, you can only send photos to mobile phones, computers or PDAs.
- Create a password (4 ~ 6 digits) and select OK.
- Enter the same password on the other device.
- Drag photos to the selection area or select photos you want to transfer. The photos will be sent to the selected device. The photo size will be changed to 640 x 480 (VGA).
- After sending, select > Yes. The camera and the device are disconnected and the Bluetooth feature turns off.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.