How to transfer images and videos to your mac pc?
To Transfer images from your camera to your Mac, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Mac, and then connect your camera to your Mac using the USB cable.
- Turn your camera on, your camera will connect instantly to your Macintosh. If a message appears on your camera select the 'Computer' option.
- An icon appears on your Macintosh desktop labeled Untitled.
Note: If an icon for the Camera does not appear on your desktop, remove the USB cable from your Macintosh and re-insert the USB cable into another available USB port.
- Shortly after, a pop-up appears on your Mac desktop. Click 'Download All' in the pop-up.
- After downloading is complete, another pop-up appears containing the pictures taken with your camera.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.