Black Screen after upgrading to Windows 8
Black screen may occurs on first booting when graphic driver is installed again after removing the graphic driver on "Uninstall a program"
It is Windows 8 bug
The customer can use the system if he/she only touch the screen using mouse or touchpad.
Let the customer knows it is Windows 8 problem. There is no problem for using the system.
Note: for all windows 8 models.
1. update f/w to latest version(www.samsung.com/ph/support)
2. update h/w drivers using s/w update software
if prob1em occur please call samsung toll free 1-800-10- Samsung
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.