How to find text on a webpage in Windows Internet Explorer 9
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Explorer in the list of results.
2. Click the Tools button , point to File, and then click Find on this page.
3. In the Find search box, type the word or phrase you want to find on this page. The number of matches found will appear next to the Options button, and the page will automatically scroll to the first occurrence of the word or phrase.
4. To go to the next or previous instance of the word or phrase, click the Next or Previous button.
You can also open the Find search box by pressing Ctrl+F.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.