How To Set Your Monitor To The Native Resolution In Windows 7
Page 1. How to Set Your Monitors Native Resolution in Windows 7
If you don't know the native resolution of your monitor, click here to download your user's manual.
Setting Your Monitor To Its Native Resolution in Windows 7
To set your monitor to its native resolution, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel. The Control Panel window appears.
- In the Control Panel, click Adjust screen resolution under Appearance and Personalization. The Display Settings window appears.
- Under Resolution, move the slider up until the slider displays the monitor’s native resolution or Recommended Resolution. In the example below the native resolution is being set to 1680 x 1050, your monitor may be different.
- Click the Apply button. A confirmation window appears.
- Click the Yes button to save the resolution setting.
Note: You have 15 seconds to click Yes. If the time limit is reached, the resolution reverts to its original setting.
- Click OK to close the Display Settings window.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.