How to Switch on/off Auto Bright Sensor-ALS
Tablet PCs: Can I Turn Off The Ambient Light Sensor? (Windows 8)
To turn on/off the Ambient Light Sensor, follow the steps below:
1. Swipe your finger from the right edge of your display toward the left to open the Charms menu.
2. In the Charms menu, select Settings.
3. In the Settings menu, click on 'Change PC settings' in the lower right corner.
4. In the PC Settings screen, click on General.
5. On the General tab, locate 'Adjust my screen brightness automatically' under the Screen header. Slide the slider under this option to On or Off depending on your preference.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.