I Am Having Trouble Installing Two HDD's.
- Check jumper settings on both Hard Drives.
- Both HDDs must be CAM spec. (check this on Conner drives especially)
- Try each HDD alone, configured as single drive, to isolate problems.
- Try reversing master/slave positions of the drives. Sometimes it is a timing
issue, where the pair of drives will only function properly in a specific
- If both drives work alone, but do not function as a pair, there may be no
solution. With numerous drive manufacturers, no one can guarantee all drives
will work together.
* NOTE: Some Conner drives can be particularly difficult to configure in a master/slave configuration. Some Conner drives use ISA spec, and the rest of the world uses CAM spec. Many newer Conner HDDs have a jumper labeled A/C, which changes the Conner drive to CAM specification. If Conner HDD doesn't have A/C jumper, call Conner
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019