I Am Having Trouble Installing Two HDD's.
- Check jumper settings on both Hard Drives.
- Both HDDs must be CAM spec. (check this on Conner drives especially)
- Try each HDD alone, configured as single drive, to isolate problems.
- Try reversing master/slave positions of the drives. Sometimes it is a timing
issue, where the pair of drives will only function properly in a specific
- If both drives work alone, but do not function as a pair, there may be no
solution. With numerous drive manufacturers, no one can guarantee all drives
will work together.
* NOTE: Some Conner drives can be particularly difficult to configure in a master/slave configuration. Some Conner drives use ISA spec, and the rest of the world uses CAM spec. Many newer Conner HDDs have a jumper labeled A/C, which changes the Conner drive to CAM specification. If Conner HDD doesn't have A/C jumper, call Conner
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Mobile Phones & Tablets Hotline:
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.