I cannot uninstall MS Office 2007 by using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature.
When I try to uninstall it, an error message occurs.
You can uninstall the 2007 Microsoft Office system by using the 'Fix it' tool.
1) Connect to the internet and open the
2) Click the download link as shown in the image below
3) Download the fix tool (the file size is about 300KB)
4) Run the fix tool to uninstall MS Office 2007
After you uninstall MS Office 2007 by using the 'Fix it' tool, you can reinstall the MS Office product.
When you try to uninstall it, an error message occurs.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.