IE9 - IE freezes or a RuntimeError occurs while playing an online game.
1. Launch Internet Explorer, click [Tools] - [Internet Options] - [Advanced] tab and select the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”.
2. Click [Apply] and then [OK].
3. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer 9.
※ Note. Alternatively you can resolve the problem by upgrading the graphics card to one that supports GPU hardware acceleration or upgrading the graphics card driver.
If all the methods above do not work, please contact the customer center of the corresponding web site.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.