IE9 - White screen is displayed when I play an online game.
1. Launch Internet Explorer, click [Tools] - [Internet Options] - [Advanced] tab and select the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”.
2. Click [Apply] and then [OK].
3. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer 9.
※ Note. Alternatively you can resolve the problem by upgrading the graphics card to one that supports GPU hardware acceleration or upgrading the graphics card driver.
If all the methods above do not work, please contact the customer center of the corresponding web site.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.