LCD Monitor: What is Shop Mode or Store Demo?
What Does Store Demo or Shop Mode Mean?
When the TV or monitor is in Shop Mode/Store Demo this means that it is set to be used for Shop display.
This mode uses picture setting suitable for displaying images in large open spaces.
If the customer tries to changes any of these settings on the TV, then the standard settings will reset automatically after or more thant 30mins. Then several functions become unavailable(e.g. the energy-savings function).
To Exit Shop mode or Store demo (Note : method depends on the year of manufacturer)
1.Press the VOLUME UP button on the front or side panel of the TV (local control)
2. when the volume bar appears on the screen, press MENU on the REMOTE CONTROL until a pop-up window appears. The TV should now be operation in Home Mode.
3. Press the Tools menu button on the remote control.
4. Navigate to the Demo option and set this to OFF
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.