The "PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILUE” error message appears on the boot screen.
The "PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILURE" error message may occur when the Boot from LAN option in the BIOS Setup is set to Use.
Hence, If you want to solve this problem, set the "Boot from LAN" item to “Do Not Use” in the BIOS Setup. Please follow the steps below.
• Enter BIOS Setup by pressing [F2] during boot.
• Go to “Boot” menu and select the “Boot device priority”
• Change to “Boot from LAN option is not selected.”
This process can differ according to the BIOS version.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.