The "PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILUE” error message appears on the boot screen.
The "PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILURE" error message may occur when the Boot from LAN option in the BIOS Setup is set to Use.
Hence, If you want to solve this problem, set the "Boot from LAN" item to “Do Not Use” in the BIOS Setup. Please follow the steps below.
• Enter BIOS Setup by pressing [F2] during boot.
• Go to “Boot” menu and select the “Boot device priority”
• Change to “Boot from LAN option is not selected.”
This process can differ according to the BIOS version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019