What to do when audio is played intermittently while playing a video or movie
When you watch a video or movie, Audio can be played intermittently. However, it is not a trouble. Please refer to below.
This problem occurs because the priority of the EDS process is low when another application or an urgent device operation should be handled by the CPU, despite the EDS (Enhanced Digital Sound, virtual 3D effect) process requiring processing power.
This symptom can be found in the Atom CPU installed Netbook.
Atom CPU is specially designed for power efficiency and mobility. (If you want to know more information about Atom, please refer to http://www.intel.com/technology/atom/ )
Hence, if you want to solve this audio problem, you should turn EDS off. Please follow the steps below.
1. Find the EDS menu in task bar and click the right mouse button.
2. Select the Samsung EDS Open section.
3. Check the “Enhanced Digital Sound OFF” box.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.