While video chatting, noise can be heard form the other party's speaker. Why is this?
When you do video chatting (MSN, Google Talk, etc) Noise (howling: Ah~ Ah ~ Ah ~ Ah ~ Ah ~ Ah ~) can occur through the speaker.
Also, the voice of the other party can be heard through the other party’s speaker.
This problem is usually cased by unsuitable setting of the Recording Control especially in Stereo Mix.
If you want to solve this problem, you should select the “Mute” option. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click Start button.
2. Select Control Panel and then select the Sound, Speech, and Audio Devices and Sound and Audio Devices.
3. Click Audio tab on the upper side of the page.
4. Click Volume in Sound recording section.
5. Check the Mute box in Stereo Mix section.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.