[Windows 8] How to restore the initial status of some models including XE500T1C
Restoring Your System to Its Original State
How to Restore Your System on Windows 8
1. Go to ‘CharmBar’ → ‘Settings’ → Change PC settings → ‘General’.
2. Select 'Get started' button on the 'Remove everything and
reinstall Windows' menu.
3. Select 'Next' button on the 'Reset your PC' message.
4. Select the 'Just remove my files' menu.
5. Automatic system rebooting to start the recovery.
6. After the reboot, go through the user registration process.
How to Restore Your System when Windows 8
Booting is Unavailable
1. Press and hold the Volume Up button then press the power button.
2. Go to English → Troubleshoot → Reset your PC → Next → Windows.
3. Select the 'Just remove my files' menu then 'Reset'.
4. After the reboot, go through the user registration process.
Using 'SW Update' to Install and Update Your Software after System
Recovery to Its Original State.
1. Run 'SW Update'
2. How to Install All Your Software at once
Select the 'Home' menu -> 'Install & Update One Click' menu ->
View your lists then select 'OK' button.→ Select 'Update' from the
'Update' list after the software installation.
3. How to Install Your Software Individually
'All Software' menu → Choose the software you want to install
then tap 'Install' button → When the installation has finished,
tap 'OK' button.
How to Create the 'Samsung apps' Folder
1. Pinch fingers to make the picture smaller on the Windows Start screen.
2. Choose the software group and swipe it downward.
3. Choose the 'Name group'.
4. Enter a new name as 'Samsung apps'.
5. Choose the 'Name' button.
6. Tap an empty space on the screen.
7. Choose and move your desired apps to 'Samsung apps' folder.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019