Air-Flow Blade not Working in Air-conditioner
Please check if the Swing button in remote controller is ON/OFF. The blade should move upand down, about 43° each time when the ON button is activated.
· If there is no response from the system after the Swing button is activated, it is likely theStepper Motor that controls the blade is faulty.
· You have to get the Stepper motor replaced by contacting your nearest Samsung Service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Mobile Phones & Tablets Hotline:
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.