Air-Flow Blade not Working in Air-conditioner
Please check if the Swing button in remote controller is ON/OFF. The blade should move upand down, about 43° each time when the ON button is activated.
· If there is no response from the system after the Swing button is activated, it is likely theStepper Motor that controls the blade is faulty.
· You have to get the Stepper motor replaced by contacting your nearest Samsung Service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019