How to Activate & Deactivate Child Lock?
How to Activate & Deactivate
If you want to set or release the Child Lock,press both the Temp, and Time Buttons
Simultaneously for 3 seconds.
How to Set:
1. When the power is turned on,the Child Lock function is available
2. Once you set the Child Lock function, no button,except for the
Power button,will respond until you release the Child Lock function.
3. The Child Lock indicator will lit
1. If the dryer is powered on again,the Child Lock function stays on.
2. To release the function, follow the instruction above
* When other button,except for the Power button,do not respond,check the Child Lock indicator to see if the function is on.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.