How To Clean Surface Stains From The Shiny Metallic Finish On The Washer / Dryer Door?
The surface staining shown in the picture below is usually caused by water. Using a mild detergent and a damp cloth will not always remove the spots. If you have tried using a mild detergent and a damp cloth and are having problems with these types of surface stains, Samsung recommends using a small amount of Ceramabryte™ cooktop cleaner.
Cleaning Surface Stains
Clean and dry the affected area immediately. Any residual cleaner or water that is not removed will result in more stains.
To remove surface stains from the metallic finish on the door, follow the steps below:
1. Dispense a small amount of Ceramabryte™ onto a clean, damp, non-abrasive, cloth.
2. Clean the affected area by gently scrubbing in a repeating circular motion.
3. When finished scrubbing, use a clean, damp, lint-free, non-abrasive, cloth to clean off the area.
4. And then, immediately after, use a clean, dry, lint-free, non-abrasive, cloth to dry the area.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.