How to clean the indoor unit of my split-type Samsung aircon?
1. Open the upper front grille by pulling the lower right and left tabs of the grille.
2. Pull air filters out of each tab of the grille.
3. Remove all dust on the air filters with a vacuum cleaner or brush.
4. When you finished, insert air filters by fixing it to each tab of the grille.
5. To close the front grille, fix it to hooks and push down the lower right and left tabs of the grille.
6. Clean the front grille with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Note: If you have used the air conditioner for a long period of time, set the fan going for three to four hours to dry the inside of the air conditioner thoroughly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.