How to Clean the Stainless Steel Refrigerator?
Keeping stainless clean can be tough sometimes. Let us help you out with that.
Always read the cleaner manufacturer's instructions and cautions carefully, and test the product in an inconspicuous area before use. Even if a product is labeled, “for use on stainless steel,” verify that it is low in chlorides and does not contain any bleach.
· Do not spray water or cleaner directly on the surface; instead apply a small amount of cleaner on the rag and then clean the surface.
· Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner. Never use steel wool or bleach. If you do, you can damage the finish and rust will form.
· If the unit is on a tile floor, do not use grout cleaners that contain muriatic acid. The fumes alone can damage the stainless finish.
Cleaning the Stainless Surface
· Start by rubbing gently with the grain of the finish to spread the paste
· Add more pressure as you distribute it over the area to be cleaned.
Note: If the baking soda/warm water paste does not do the job, you can make a new paste, substituting a product like Bar Keepers Friend™ for the baking soda.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019