How to confirm if the remote control is not working or faulty.
1. Use Two AAA, 1.5V batteries.
2. Do not use old & new or different kinds of batteries together.
3. Check polarization (+ -) and then insert batteries.
4. Press any Button of remote and check in front of a digital camera or a Cell phone.
5. When you press any key of the remote while viewing it through the viewfinder screen of a digital camera or a Cell phone, if the LED glows, it means the remote control is OK.
If you have confirmed that there is a fault with the remote, Please contact Samsung Customer Care on 180010-7267864 and a support agent will then refer you to a local parts distributor for a replacement remote.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.