Washing Machine Maintenance
Keep the washing machine clean to prevent deteriorated performance and to preserve its life cycle.
Perform this cycle regularly to clean the drum and to remove bacteria from it. This cycle also removes accumulated dirt from the rubber door gasket.
• The ECO DRUM CLEAN reminder appears on the main screen once every 40 washes. It is advisable to perform the ECO DRUM CLEAN regularly.
• When you first see this reminder, you can ignore the reminder for 6 consecutive washes. From the 7th wash, the reminder no longer appears. However, it appears again on the second 40th wash.
How to maintain the machine after use
After a load of laundry is finished, make sure to leave the washer door and detergent drawer open.
Close the door after the washing tub becomes dry so that mold does not form inside the washing tub.
- Cleanliness of a washing tub is markedly improbed if you use a washing tub clean course even with over one year old washing machine.
- It i sadvisable to use a washing tub clean course on a regular basis to maintain the cleanliness of a washing machine.
- When using a soaking function, it is more effective to use hot water for a long period of time.
- When using a washing function of a washing tub, do not load laundry. It may lead to the damage to the garment or discoloration.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.