How to resolve Water Leaking/Dripping from the Dispenser
It is normal for the water dispenser to leak a few drops (less than 1cc) of water after being used. You may also notice water dripping after dispensing crushed ice. This is also normal because tiny pieces of shaved ice stick in or around the ice chute. As the ice melts it drips down in the dispenser area.
Newly installed units can take up to 24 hours to cool down completely. Especially during this time, the plastic water tank contracts and expands as the temperature changes. In addition, when room temperature water enters the cold water tank it can expand and contract. This can also cause a drip from the dispenser.
● Water drips because air remains inside of water system
● In most of cases, in order to get the refrigerator into the house, refrigerator doors must be removed; when they are reinstalled, air can get inside of water hoses
● If your water dispenser leaks a few drops of water after usage, it is functioning properly
● If your refrigerator has been just installed, and there is water leaking from the water dispenser, you may have air in the system; dispense approximately 10 liters of water to dissipate any air in the system
● During summer months, water pipes can get hot and warm the water in the cold supply pipes. When this happens, the water can be at above room temperature.
If the dispenser is dripping excessively, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.