Is there any rattling sound when washing a load of clothes?
■ Is there any rattling sound when washing a load of clothes?
→ This is something that naturally occurs during a regular washing cycle. This may occur because clothing accessories(e.g. zippers, knots, and metals), coins, or other hard parts of clothing hit the spinbasket wall, resulting in some noise.
Then begin normal operation with the empty washing machine and listen for any noise If there is no noise, everything is normal.
To prevent this:
1. Check all pockets of your clothes before putting them inside the washer.
2. Remove coins, buttons and other hard objects that may hit the washer wall resulting to unwanted noise.
3. Make sure that the washer is free from clutter or any foreign object before putting into operation
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019