Reminders when executing "CLEAN TUB" Program
"CLEAN TUB" Program should be performed once every 2 months.
• Washing tub can be maintained by removing foreign substance that is not visible in the washing tub.
• Never place laundry in the tub when cleaning inside the tub, as this can cause discoloration or damage to the laundry.
• If you do not run a tub cleaning cycle, moss may grow or laundry might be stained with foreign substance.
• Make sure to open lid when you do not use the machine.
• If lid is closed, mold may be formed.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.