Reminders when executing "CLEAN TUB" Program
"CLEAN TUB" Program should be performed once every 2 months.
• Washing tub can be maintained by removing foreign substance that is not visible in the washing tub.
• Never place laundry in the tub when cleaning inside the tub, as this can cause discoloration or damage to the laundry.
• If you do not run a tub cleaning cycle, moss may grow or laundry might be stained with foreign substance.
• Make sure to open lid when you do not use the machine.
• If lid is closed, mold may be formed.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019