Reminders when installing your Samsung front-load washing machine
Ensure the washing machine is safely installed.
1. Dot not install this appliance near a heater or any inflammable material.
* Do not install this appliance in a humid, oily or dusty location, or in a location exposed to direct sunlight or water (rain drops).
2. Do not install this appliance in a location exposed to low temperatures.
3. Plug the power cord into a wall socket that meets local eletrical specifications. Use the socket for this appliance only, and do not use an extension cord.
* Ensure that the power voltage, frequency, and current are the same as those of the product specifications.
*Plug the power plug into the wall socket firmly.
4. Install the machine on a solid and level floor.
* Do not install the machine on something slippery like a carpet.
* If the machine is not leveled, it will cause vibration noise or breakdown during a spin cycle.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.