Reminders when operating your Samsung Top-load Washing Machine
1. Unplug a power cord during cleaning. There is a risk of electric shock and/or fire. Do not spray water directly onto the machine or do not wipe out the machine with benzene, thinner or alcohol.
**There are risks such as discoloration, deformity, damage, electrick shock and fire.
2. In case of spillage on the machine of foreign substance (e.g. detergent, dirt, food leftover), unplug the power cord and wipe off the foreign substance using a soft, slightly damp cloth.
**Machine may be discolored, deformed, damaged or rusted.
3. If the machine is not used for a long time, unplug the machine in case of thunder and lightning.
**There are risks of electric shock and fire.
4. In case of a machine standing in water, go in the room afer water is completely drained.
**There is a risk of electric shock.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.