The door will not open when the tub is filled with water. Can I open the door?
No. You can not open the door when the water is still in the washing machine. For the Safety Reason, when the tub is filled with water. It automatically locks the door.
If you want open the door during cycle then Press ‘Stop’ Button. If the tub is full of water or too hot. It will remain locked for awhile for your safety. If this is the case, do not force door open.
Door would be locked for two reasons and they are hot temperature and water in the machine.
You must ;
1. Wait to let it cool down for high temperature.
2. Select ‘Spin Only’ to drain the water
Once it is safe and clear the door will be released to open.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.