What does dE error mean on Samsung Washing Machine?
There may be a few different reasons why the dE error code can display on your washing machine.
The dE error code on the Samsung washing machine display means Door Error is an indication of the door is not properly locked or closed, a clogged or wrongly positioned drain hose, the drain hose may not be submerged in water and therefore causing the error. All these issues can cause your Samsung washer to display the error code dE.
To fix the DE Error Code:
• Close the door if it is opened
• Make sure that laundry is not caught in the door
• Check the end of the drain hose is too low (Make sure the holder of drain hose in the back is intact).
• Check the end of the drain hose is submerged in water.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019