The error DE is showing on my Washing Machine display, what do they mean?
You may encounter a situation when your washing machine displays 'dE' error. This error appears when the door is not prpperly locked. DE means door error.
Be sure that the door of the washing machine is closed properly.
If the Machine is displaying "dE" error, kindly check for the following :
- First and foremost, the door must be properly closed.
- You can check the end of the drain hose is too low (Make sure the holder of drain hose in the back is intact).
- Also, you can check the end of the drain hose is submerged in water.
If error still occurs, you may call our Samsung Customer Contact Center immediately.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.