The front frame of the refrigerator or the side plate are hot
– To prevent water vapor condensation on the frame of the refrigerator, an anti-condensation pipe is installed within the frame; the refrigerator will be hot while running, which is normal rather than a phenomenon of failure.
– The two sides of the refrigerator are equipped with heat elimination device (condenser), so the occurrence of hot of the two sides is normal.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019