The front frame of the refrigerator or the side plate are hot
– To prevent water vapor condensation on the frame of the refrigerator, an anti-condensation pipe is installed within the frame; the refrigerator will be hot while running, which is normal rather than a phenomenon of failure.
– The two sides of the refrigerator are equipped with heat elimination device (condenser), so the occurrence of hot of the two sides is normal.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.