What are HE and Non-HE detergents? What are the result for using too much detergent?
Front loading washers have become very popular for home use in the past few years. They have been used for decades in the commercial environment because of their superior performance, reliability, and efficiency.
Compared to top loader washers, front loader washers have crucial installation and usage procedures that MUST be followed to ensure optimum performance.
Listed below are the most common issues with front loader washers and the causes of these issues.
Using Non-HE Or Too Much HE Laundry Detergent
• Laundry detergent usage is critical for proper operation of your Samsung washer.
• Non-HE or too much HE detergent causes the following issues:
- Water Leaks / Error codes / Extended Wash Time.
The use of both non-HE laundry detergent and too much HE detergent cause excessive suds hence leakage in water and extended wash time
• HE detergents are concentrated detergents with 2x-3x and hence should use less than non-HE detergent. You must follow the detergent manufactures recommended amounts.
• If the washer senses too much suds due to excessive detergent, it displays the word "SUDS" or "SU" on the display panel.
• When this happens, the drum stop spinning to allow the suds to dissipate. Hence extends the wash time.
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, run a hot water cycle without clothes and detergent. Must repeat this step if suds are still visible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.