What to do when dryer control does not respond
When dryer control does not respond, please check the followings:
• If your dryer control does not respond, the Child Lock Function may be on.
• To activate / deactivate the child lock function, press and hold the Time and Signal buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. Please refer to the picture below.
• To activate / deactivate the child lock function is not the same on all models; check Owner’s Manual for your particular model.
• If you deactivate the Child Lock feature, and you dryer's control panel still does not respond, please click the "Phone Support" button below.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.