When my washing machine vibrates excessively.
This is usually caused by one of the following conditions:
• The unit is not level against the ground
• The shipping bolts are not removed
How to conduct some simple diagnostic checks:
Special conditions to watch out for:
• If your washer is set on a pedestal, it is very important that the washer places on its side only with the shipping bolts still installed to facilitate the installation.
• If your washer stands in any other position to facilitate the pedestal installation, it may cause vibration.
To remove vibration, your washer is required help from the service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.