Alarm of mobile device doesn’t appear be linked with Alarm feature of Gear S3
Q: Even though I set the alarm on my mobile device, it doesn’t sound on the Gear S3.
I think the alarm of mobile device isn’t linked with alarm of Gear S3. Is my device faulty?
A : Your device is not faulty.
The Gear S3 supports an independent alarm application .To set up an alarm on the Gear S3,
please see the steps below:
1. Tap Alarm on the Apps screen.
2. Tap Add alarm.
※ If you have a saved alarm, tap Add on the alarms list.
3. Set an alarm time by rotating the bezel / control wheel. Once the “Hour” has been set,
please tap on “Minute” and set a time by rotating the bezel and tap NEXT.
4. Select the days for the alarm to repeat and tap NEXT.
5. Select an alarm notification type and tap SAVE. The saved alarm is added to the alarms list.
On the alarms list, tap to activate the alarm or tap to deactivate the alarm.
To delete existing alarms, please see the steps below:
Tap and hold an alarm and then tap Delete.
To delete multiple alarms simultaneously, Select any alarms you want to delete.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.