Android™ 5.0.2, Lollipop - Can I use my microSD™ card with my Samsung Galaxy S® 6?
Your device does not support the use of a microSD™ card. The Samsung Galaxy S® 6 and Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge offer internal storage options of 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB that customers can choose depending on their personal mobile usage.
Benefits of Internal Storage
The benefits of not using a microSD card include:
• Faster memory access
• Ease of management
• Increased reliability
Cloud Storage Options
You can also use cloud storage to back up your data.
• You have access to 65GB of free cloud storage with Microsoft® OneDrive™ for two years.
• Google Drive™ is available on your device as part of the My Files application.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.