Android™ 5.0.2, Lollipop - How do I take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy S® 6?
There are several ways to capture screenshots on your device. Screenshots will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
Using Device Keys
You can capture a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key for 1 to 2 seconds.
Using Motions and Gestures
Capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right, or vice versa.
Follow the instructions to turn on the feature if it is turned off.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Motions and gestures under the Device tab.
4. Touch Palm swipe to capture or touch the slider to turn Palm swipe to capture on .
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.